True Insurance understands the importance of iPad insurance—it doesn’t come cheap and you could be out of your element and your pocket if you don’t protect your precious device from the perils of everyday use.
You chose to own the iPad for its fabulous design, portability and convenience, but what this also means is that it can be easily damaged, accidentally or maliciously, when you are out and about.
iPad insurance from True Insurance can help you eliminate the risk of being faced with the full bill for a replacement should your iPad be stolen or damaged.
Repairing your iPad can cost you as much as buying a new one. True Insurance has got you covered.
True Insurance offers affordable and comprehensive iPad insurance and provides coverage in the event of theft, accidental damage or loss when you are living in Australia or travelling temporarily overseas on holidays or for business.
Our iPad insurance will cover you for:
- Accidental Damage : Rest assured in the knowledge that your iPad is covered for any type of accidental damage. If your iPad can’t be repaired, we’ll simply replace it.
- Liquid Damage : Spilt coffee over your iPad? We cover liquid damages.
- Cracked Case : Dropped your iPad on the floor? Cracked cases and screens are very expensive to replace. True Insurance iPad insurance covers cracked iPad cases and screen.
- Theft : Your iPad is a tempting target for thieves. If your iPad is stolen, report the theft to the police within 24 hours, and we’ll arrange for a replacement.
- Electronic or Mechanical Breakdown : Should your iPad develop a fault, we will arrange for repairs.
Why do customers choose iPad insurance from True Insurance?
- Great savings : Our comprehensive iPad insurance policy saves you money when you compare it with other insurance companies.
- Easy does it : Dropped it? Spilt on it? Stolen? No worries. We anticipate a comprehensive list of possibilities. Just give us a call and we have got it covered.
- Fuss-free : All we need are the original documents as proof of purchase of your iPad with the date and its serial number. So have them handy when you call us.